Staples Training Program
Resume & Photo Album
Morrison & Bateman Community Living
to hear from you
The cost of the cooking class is $50 per person. Chef Dan will supply a shopping list for all the ingredients.
Sign up now! only 20 students per class!!! look at the below schedule and the subject being taught ! A new location will be announced soon....!! Keep checking the calendar.... "Lets get Cookin" :)
Students will bring their own Knife, medium size cutting board, apron and kitchen towels.
The location and address of where the cooking classes are being held will be announced in the week.
Call Chef Dan for directions: 1-541-297-6033
And for other up-coming class offerings.
You can also email Chef Dan with questions about the cooking classes and to make your class reservation. "Have fun and learn" :)
"Lets get Cookin" ..... :)
Make your reservations now , the classes fill up very fast!!! Remember only 8 students per class.
Cooking Classes will be posted on the calendar when the dates have been confirmed, then you can call for class reservation.
Lets have some fun !!! learning and eating :)
The Culinary Staples - Cook Training Class
* Mother Sauces
* The sister Sauces ( deriving from Mother sauces)
* Cooking Italian
* Appetizers and canapé presentation
* Food Garnishes - Vegetable Flower making and more.
* Preparing Chicken three ways
* Asian Stir-fry - Pan fried rice
* Pasta Entrée alla carte
* Simple Desserts
* Creative Casseroles
* Cioppino - Paella - Jambalaya
* Simple quick desserts
* Delicious side dishes
* Plate presentations
* Alla carte appetizers - Beginning course
* Filipino Cooking -Adobo- Pancit - Sticky rice
* Sushi roll class - "California rolls"
* French classics
* A little taste of India - Chicken Tandoori
* American Regional * Several offerings.
* "Culinary Arts "Kid's Style" kids cooking class.
* Stocks,Broths & Soups
* Fresh Seafood Cooking Class
* Business Team Building Cooking classes
* Culinary Staples - Cooks training classes
Come join in the fun :)
* Make it a "Date" night cooking class
* Give it as gift to a family or friend
* Book a Corporate Team Building cooking class
* Book Chef Dan to come to your home or business for a cooking demonstration.
Contact number : 1-541-297-6033 or email Chef Dan at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your local television providers are Comcast or Surewest, you can watch Chef Dan Catanio and his "Oregon Bounty Cooking Band "; introduce his Oregon Bounty Cooking Shows... :)
Being aired on Roseville local community access television. Here are the scheduled times:
Comcast - Community Access Channel 18
Surewest - Community Access Channel 77
Saturday-2:00PM / Friday 5:00PM / Monday 9:30pm
Win a prize for guessing how many "Jelly beans are in the Chef Jar.
Answer a "Culinary trivia question to win a prize.
In the picture is Barbara - Adrian and Shirley. They are my friends from our Roseville Community Doggie park ! Barbara's pet dog is Mutley, Adrian's pet is Scout, and Shirly's pet, is Lady :) Wonderful people :) " Fun in the Kitchen"... :)
Students learn Kitchen Basics
Students learn at The Culinary Center the basic Culinary Foundation that gives them the confidence to work in a professional kitchen environment. They are rewarded a certificate of completion after each module.
| Class Offerings |
| Return Home | Meet my Family | Culinary Staples Training Program | Culinary Center Pieces | Local Cooking Shows | Personal Resume & Photo Album | Compass Morrison & Bateman Community Living | Like to hear from you | Cooking Class Schedule |